Project Manager - Construction Inspection & Administration
Maser Consulting currently has an opening in our Miami, FL office for a Project Manager in our Construction Inspection and Administration Division.
- Managing multi-disciplined projects for FDOT and other public agencies.
- Provide Project Management for all Construction Inspection projects.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Achieve or exceed the financial goals for the project.
- Organize cross-functional activities, and coordinate project activities for the completion of the project (i.e., project deliverables, schedule and budget).
- Management and oversight of plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and preparing final bid packages for state highway and interchange improvement projects.
- Providing guidance for inspection staff, review, recommend and process change orders, partial payments and closeout of projects.
- Review shop drawings for horizontal & vertical alignments, drainage plans, construction staging/traffic control plans, signing & pavement markings plans, utility coordination, sub-consultant coordination, and preparation of right-of-way plans for various type of projects and clients.
- Establishing working relationships and interfacing with client technical staff and project managers.
- Participating in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and schedule performance.
- Preparing technical and cost proposals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- FDOT experience is required.
- Formal training in project management is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Good understanding of project contract's terms and conditions is expected.
- 10 or more years of engineering experience with broad knowledge and experience in transportation and strong technical skills in highway design.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Maser Consulting is a privately owned, multi-disciplined, engineering firm with a unique balance of public and private sector experience. Headquartered in Red Bank, NJ, the firm has consistently been recognized nationally by Engineering News Record as one of its Top 500 Design Firms and employs over 650 professionals nationally.
At Maser Consulting our professionals are committed to the highest standard of customer service.
Our team of experts is driven by these adopted core values:
Civil and Site Engineering, Recreational/Sports Services, Land Surveying, Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Planning, Environmental Services, Municipal Services, Telecommunication Services, Energy, 3-D High Definition Laser Scanning, and Geotechnical Engineering
Red Bank, NJ
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:22:52 PDT