Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities. This is a hands on position.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations. Food Handler and TABC certifications required before employment begins.
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields. Strong BOH experience preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Rapidly growing Fast Casual Franchise in Austin and surrounding area
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:51:57 PDT