This position is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company activities including consultation and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company. Working conditions are a typical office environment and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, asset management and payroll.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the processing of revenue, expenditure, general ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Oversee finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Provide consultative support through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Manage and analyze cash flow, cost controls, financial statements and expenses to guide the management team
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company externally to capital providers and suppliers as well as maintain banking relationships.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff including branch offices.
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and CPA as well as at least 5 years of experience in a senior finance or accounting position.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution to include knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management, finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems as well as federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently in a self-motivated manner. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 07:29:06 PDT