Sr. Java Developer
Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Boston MA
We have an opportunity for a highly-motivated Sr. Java Developer to join our rapidly growing highly motivated team to change how healthcare fraud, waste and abuse business is identified and to help governments and organizations to use data to make better informed decisions. This is a role is for a seasoned professional software developer with significant exposure to Java, Java Script and SQL that is interested in solving challenging problems in big data and predictive analytics. You will have full stack development responsibilities including building front end and back end components using Apache Spark. You will be a key member of our team regularly presenting our internal management and data scientists and users. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of highly qualified as well gain insight and experience in the emerging analytics space using state of the art technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-7 years' experience building scalable applications
- 5+ years object-oriented experience with Java-based systems
- Experience with Java Script
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures
- Experience writing multi-threaded high performance applications
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud or similar
- Experience developing using either relational databases such as MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience in Unit-testing
- Experience in Source Control systems
- Experience developing using Spring framework, Hibernate and JPA
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience in Agile methodology and TDD (test driven development)
- Experience profiling Java applications
- Understanding of Sencha or Other Java Script framework
- General knowledge of storage concepts and protocols in relation to virtualized/cloud environments.
US Citizen or Green Card Holder Only Please
Alivia Technology is big data analytics company that is focused in building tool sets and solutions for governments and commercial institutions. Our first product is focusing in identifying risk in Medicaid and Medicare transaction services. Over the next decade data will grow 50 fold and our company is creating the product to help companies benefit from use of this data that is estimated to created 10 Trillion new wealth. If you are interested in building world class analytic systems and analyzing data for social good, come and join us.
Please send your resume and salary requirements.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 03:35:33 PDT