Commercial Construction Administrator
~~Commercial Construction Administrator
Established Commercial General Contractor of Commercial Interior Finish and Ground-Up Construction has an immediate opening for an experienced:
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
This candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 2-5 years of COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE.
• Self-motivated and Organized Construction Administrator to add to our successful team.
• Support position to Project Managers and Superintendents
• Proficient in Word - Excel - Outlook and Data Entry
• Processing / typing subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders using Constructware or another Construction Software program.
• Maintaining each project by setting up job files and filing all relevant information
• Working knowledge of Lien Releases and Affidavits
• Maintaining a Project Directory - per project
• Close-Out Documents and Manuals - Tracking, Logging and Assembling
• Processing and maintaining notice to owners (reports for accounting) and filing
• Processing and maintaining notice of commencements
• Process Subcontractor checks
• Make appropriate copies and file.
• Assist in Miscellaneous Office Duties as Assigned.
• Working knowledge of Drawings - RFI's - RFP's - RFQ's-Submittals, etc.
• Ability to think and react quickly under pressure
• Articulate and technical, in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Word - Excel - Outlook Computer Skills
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated teamwork abilities
• Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges.
• Ability to handle change/be flexible and dependable
• Ability to handle a variety of personality types
• High level of customer service
We offer competitive wages, benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)), opportunity for growth and an excellent working environment.
Qualified applicants should submit resume and salary requirements via email listed above only.
Do not apply unless you have 2-5 years of Commercial Construction Administrative Experience.
We are an
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are a
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Our Company is 32 years old and is consistently ranked in the Top 50 General Contractors in the State of Florida.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:07:18 PDT