Clinical Applications Manager
We are currently looking for a Clinical Applications Manager who is interested in excelling in an exciting position with a new chemical dependency treatment organization. We are concentrating on finding open-minded employees who are compassionate and hard working. This is a growing company located in central Cincinnati that focuses on patient success by utilizing the latest evidence-based integrated treatment and technological solutions. We strive for a very welcoming work environment where we focus on BOTH patient and employee satisfaction.
Position: Clinical Applications Manager - Level 1
Reports To: Director of Operations
FLSA: Non-Exempt (This position is paid overtime)
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Clinical Applications Manager you will be the company's direct point of contact to service providers in providing all in office training on the functionality and workflows of all relevant clinical information systems. You will support our team by working with new and existing team members to demonstrate our applications, provide on-going end user support, and provide assistance in the implementation of new platforms, applications, and procedures. You will also troubleshoot problems as they occur and provide feedback from our end users to our management teams as needed. You will also assist in developing relevant user-training materials, system policies, procedures, and best practices, as well as conducting training sessions and participating in planning and implementation of infrastructure projects as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong technical, leadership, and interpersonal skills. The ability to work independently and the proven experience to interact professionally with providers, team leaders, and executives to resolve requests in a timely manner. Candidate should possess excellent time and task management skills along with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Should have experience with the following systems, applications or devices:
• Electronic Medical Records (training and implementation support a plus)
• Windows 7 desktop operating systems.
• MS Office 2010, 2013, Office365
• iOS, and Android Mobile Device Management a plus
• Laboratory information Systems
- The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have one (1) year experience. Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license. In addition to meeting the qualifications, the ideal candidate will embody the following characteristics and possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills with knowledge of basic keyboarding
- Ability to work independently and under pressure handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate effectively by phone or in person at normal volumes.
- Vision adequate to read correspondence, computer screen, forms, etc.
- Prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, copier, telephone, calculator and the ability to write phone messages and receipts
- Variable workload, periodic high stress and activity level
- Standard medical office conditions and environments
- Interactions with patients who may be ill, have infectious diseases, have mental health diagnoses and/or are involved in the criminal justice system
Credentials and Experience:
Clinical applications and end user experience required. Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation above market rates
- Full Suite of Benefits offered including health insurance and flexible PTO
BrightView is an outpatient addiction medicine practice based on clinical best practices and outcomes measures. Through the use of medication-assisted treatment in conjunction with psychological and social services, BrightView will deliver the necessary support to help patients meet both their mental and physical goals.
Addiction medicine is moving into a new era and we at BrightView look to lead the way as we incorporate new technologies, therapies, and concepts into the management of our patients with substance use disorders.
Most importantly, we look forward to providing our patients with an environment and support team that helps them through one of the most challenging periods of change in their life. Together, we can discover the path to a brighter future.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:26:20 PDT