Anduzzi's Sports Club General Manager
Anduzzi's Sports Club General Manager Job Responsibilities:
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant. Primary areas of responsibility include team performance, sales and profitablity, cost control, development of associates, and achieving planned financial and operating goals.
Anduzzi's Sports Club General Manager Job Duties:
- Establishes and executes Anduzzi's business plan by researching and understanding restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets Anduzzi's financial objectives by developing financial plans; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks, and profitability.
- Develops and implements marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and making future recommendations.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with patrons.
- Actively involved in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant and bar industry; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes Anduzzi's goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Anduzzi's Sports Club General Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: High School or equivalent. Degree in Restaurant Management preferred.
- Prior professional experience in restaurant management desired.
- Highly self-motivated, detail oriented and passionate about teaching and leading others.
- Sound decision making skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Anduzzi's Sports Club is fast paced, rapidly growing company with four locations. Established in 1999, with locations in Green Bay and Kimberly, we are a high energy business with a bright future. We are proud to have been awarded "Best of the Bay" for multiple years, and our teams take great pride in outstanding customer service! Anduzzi's ... where your FUN begins!
Green Bay, WI
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:29:56 PDT