Location: Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Employment/Salary Classification: Support Staff ~ Range begins at $25.77 per hour
Provide a wide scope of installation and maintenance of the campus electrical systems. The campus systems include a range of equipment from medium distribution systems down to phone and data throughout the College. This position is a journeyman level electrician for daytime operations that requires performing skilled work at the journeyman level.
• Install, test, alter, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair electrical systems.
• Identify and order repair parts, supplies and equipment as needed.
• Maintain and repair electrical elevators, power panels, motors, appliances, and other electrical equipment.
• Complete work orders and preventative maintenance work orders and maintain necessary records.
• Assist in development and maintain as-built blueprints and schematics.
• Evaluate electrical systems through filed inspection and/or interpretation of drawings and specifications.
• Test and record fire alarm, PA system, and security systems monthly.
• Install, maintain, and monitor telecommunication and data lines from utility to customer.
• Install, maintain, and monitor control systems including HVAC, fire alarm, security, lighting, CCTV, CATV, PA system, and master clocks.
• Make periodic inspections of buildings and grounds to diagnose potential problems and to take necessary action for the prevention of damage or interruption of service. Test run and inspect emergency generator monthly.
• Assist in daily monitoring of energy management system.
• Assist in maintaining chemical balance in the boiler hot water system, chilled water system, and cooling tower.
• Assist in minor plumbing repairs.
• Assist in other trade-related work and in new construction and building remodeling.
• Provide recommendations to physical plant supervisor for major repairs, renovations, and new constructions.
• Conduct facility audit inspections related to area of responsibility.
• Assist in maintaining the proper inventory levels of maintenance and repair supplies.
• Implement and maintain assigned safety policies. Other duties as assigned.
• Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
Beginning October 06, 2017
Closing Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than October 26, 2017
LTC's Non-Discrimination Statement
LTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions, or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College's nondiscrimination policies:
Chief Human Resources Officer/Affirmative Action Officer
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
Persons requiring an accommodation to access the colleges programs, services and/or employment should call LTC at (920) 693-1000, (888) GO TO LTC (888-468-6582), or TTY 711.