Student Worker-Healthcare Department
Student worker will assist the Healthcare Management Department with a variety of administrative and coordinator functions at University Campus. Incumbent must be a current student in the healthcare program.
The student work will be responsible for administrative duties as well as the following:
- Responsible for the collection of pertinent data of local and statewide healthcare organizations
- Responsible to make a variety of phones calls to healthcare organization to established key points of contacts
- Maintain a database of internship sites and key contacts
- Help with coordination of department meetings and events
- Maintain a roster of local healthcare stakeholders that will be part of the department industry council
- Help with the day by day administrative operations of the healthcare department
- Advance knowledge and skills of Microsoft office software.
- Advance organizational skills.
- Advance communication skills.
- Advance oral and written skills.
- Knowledge of the healtcare system and environment.
- Advance knowledge of event planning anf coordination.
- Must be a current student enrolled in the healthcare program.
Job ID 2017-1650
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo