Group Fitness Instructor
Responsible for instructing specialty group exercise classes for faculty, staff, students, and members of the Saint Leo University Fitness Center, while providing excellent customer service in keeping with Saint Leo's Benedictine values.
- Thinking outside the box is essential for this position.
- Instructors will actively participate in development and implementation of safe, effective, and enjoyable fitness routines.
- Trainees will ensure the safe and proper use of all equipment involved.
- Administrative duties such as keeping track of client sessions are required.
- If you do not possess a certification from one of the following organizations: NASM, NSCA, AFAA, AE it will be expected that you actively attend study sessions in order to prepare for taking an ACE personal training certification examination.
Knowledge of specific exercise area
Ability to interact with fellow students, faculty, and general public.
Certified in CPR/First Aid & Safety
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Job ID 2017-1106
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo