DRT School of Business | Pride Consulting Student Consultant | 2016-2017
Pride Student Consultants provide consulting services to area businesses and non-profits for projects select by the Faculty Director and the Pride Team. This position reports to a Student Manager or the Faculty Director at the discretion of the Director. Pride Consulting positions are open to any major, however preference is given to business (all majors in the school of business) and professional writing (English). Students in this position have the opportunity to build their resume, gain hands-on experience, network with faculty and the local business community and improved their management and business skill set. Based on your major and academic standing, participation in Pride may qualify for internship or elective class credit.
Students in this position will be responsible for providing internal and external clients with business and marketing consulting services as part of Pride Consulting, Saint Leo's student run consulting business.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Ability to work well with other students.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Research skills to include knowledge of search engines and library databases.
- Positive attitude and good people skills are a must.
- Knowledge of social and digital media very helpful.
- Must be able to work independently, including at customer sites.
- Writing skills are a must.
- Must know Word and PowerPoint.
- Some prior work experience (this includes part-time and summer jobs) in any position.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA (can be waived at the discretion of the Director).
- Good interpersonal skills - must function well in cross-major teams.
Job ID 2017-1137
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo