2017-2018 |Dining Services | FWS | Student Employee
- Applicants for this position will be assigned Food Services relates tasks in the Dining Hall, Main Kitchen, and Lion's Lair.
- Tasks will encompass all aspects of food service operation from food prep, to food services, to cleaning & stocking.
- Clean service stations and equipment
- Prepare a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors instructions while following approved procedures
- Follow all HAACP rules and regulations
- Ability to interact with staff members, students, parents, and others in an open, friendly business-like manner
- Break down food items at the end of each day's meal periods and properly stores them. (covers, labels, and stores all food items)
- Performs other tasks as assigned and/or required
- Must be awarded Work Study as part of Financial Aid award.
- Previous Foodservice/Retail Experience preferred but not required.
Job ID 2017-1335
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo