Student Account Advisor (Part-Time)
This position performs or coordinates all of the student accounts processes. Incumbent will work with students to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate A/R collections and bad debt write offs.
In addition to resume, the following documents are required for consideration. Please upload documents in one file (.PDF or Word) to the APPLICANT PACKET section of the application:
***Application Packet Requirements***
1. Cover Letter
2. Two letters of reference
Candidates will assist the department of Student Accounts and complete the following tasks and duties:
- Advise students on account status and financial holds to resolve delinquent balances (inbound and outbound calls).
- Take payments via credit or debit card and ACH.
- Advise students on basic requirements related to AR in the areas of Billing, Financial Aid, Sponsor Billing, VA, and other areas that impact the student accounts.
- Perform pre-collection functions and processes including outbound calling and e-mail blasts.
- Proactively work student accounts to support retention and resolve delinquencies.
- Perform necessary procedures to send accounts to collection agency.
- Utilize appropriate screens for proper account management and tracking.
- Perform necessary procedures with accounts in bankruptcy.
- Work with other department to resolve student concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Equivalent combination of education and 2+ years experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Associate degree in Business from a regionally accredited institution.
- 2+ years of collections experience.
Job ID 2017-1468
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo