2017-2018 DRT School of Business FWS Student Office Assistant- ACC/ECON/FIN
The selected student worker will assist the School of Business Accounting|Economics|Finance Department chair's office with a variety of office tasks. This position requires someone who is dependable, detail oriented, and can work under minimal supervision. The position will be up to 20 hours per week.
The candidate will be responsible for general office duties including:
- Picking up /sorting mail,
- Typing documents,
- Making internal campus deliveries,
- Other various office duties.
- Must be a full-time Saint Leo student and be approved for Federal Work Study.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and office machines (copier, scanner).
- 1 year previous office work experienc.
Job ID 2017-1559
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo