Work Study- Student Assistant
The student assistant will provide assistance with both data management tasks and qualitative work analysis including data extraction/collection, dataset assembly, data cleaning, transcribing and coding. The student assistant will need to have experience completing general office tasks such as data entry, word processing, copying, and filing.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is organized, self directed, dependable and comfortable working with numbers. You will help collect and learn to analyze data from various sources. We also develop surveys, collect and analyze information and communicate results. You will assist in the preperation and organization of datasets, survey materials and responses. On-the-job training will be provided to help you develop skills and abilities that are highly valued in most workplace.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong work ethic, exhibited through a solid record of attendance at other jobs.
- Comfort using the internet and library for research.
- Competence in dealing with numerical information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an office enviroment.
Job ID 2017-1567
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo