We are seeking versatile Applications Engineers to be part of our engineering team who are developing and deploying wireless charging for Electric Vehicles. Positions are based out of our Watertown, MA headquarters.
- Provide engineering-level consultation and technical support to car maker OEMs, Automobile Tier 1, and Infrastructure suppliers who are integrating WiTricity technology into their electric vehicles and charging systems.
- Collaborate with WiTricity Engineering, R&D, Product Management, and Sales teams to ensure customer requirements are understood and satisfied.
- Travel to customers in North America, Europe, and Asia for installation, training, and technical meetings with customers and partners.
- Support standardization efforts within SAE and other standards organizations.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Electrical Engineering; Advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English); Additional languages are a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with customers in a technical environment
- Experience working in an EE lab including experience with Oscilloscopes, Soldering, and other test equipment
- Strong mechanical skills
- Experience with Power Electronics and electromagnetics is a plus
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical environment and work on multiple concurrent projects
- 10 - 25% travel (domestic and international)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
WiTricity Corporation provides technology to enable wireless power transfer over distance using magnetic resonance. Through deep domain expertise, a strong IP portfolio and proven reference designs, WiTricity works with Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs to incorporate wireless charging into electric vehicles. With a growing list of global brands, the company has emerged as the leader in wireless power transfer. WiTricity is seeking new team members who are looking to help us fulfill our vision of powering life, wirelessly. Visit us, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:44:40 PDT