Project Manager - eVideon Interactive Technology Systems for Hospitals
Project Management is key to a successful deployment of our eVideon Interactive Patient Care Solution in a VA, DOD or Commercial Hospital. You will work with internal and external stakeholders from the beginning of project design, contracting through implementation and post go live. These are complex, enterprise, mission-critical healthcare deployments and upgrades and the ideal candidate must have the ability to gain the respect and influence of multiple groups, communicate effectively exceed client expectations.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, documentation and outstanding writing skills an absolute must
- Mastery of Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio
- Interact and communicate effectively internally across product, implementation, marketing and sales teams as well as external groups such as clients, integrators, subcontractors and resellers.
- Serve as the project manager on all development, content and configuration requests for the hospital; oversee and ensure prompt resolution of operational issues/complaints. Execute and manage the action plan for implementing features and functionality to achieve strategic outcome objectives.
- Participate in RFI and Scope of Work (SOW) proposals and PM duties
- Manage deployment, implementation and expansion processes, ensuring appropriate implementation SOW's completed through cross-functional departments
- Perform site surveys and walkthroughs
- Manage the procurement of hardware for implementations
- Coordinate deployment and implementation schedule
- Responsible for scheduling, setting the agenda, and ensuring appropriate attendance and responsible for collating information from various teams
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that customers requirements are understood and addressed in the implementation
- Manage all third-party relationships for installation and testing of hardware and software
- Periodic national travel required (perhaps 3 - 4 days per month)
Founded in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1993, Optimal Solutions is a technology solutions company providing outstanding network engineering and software solutions for the healthcare and education industries. Visit us at www.schoolfinancemi.com and www.evideon.com.
Optimal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:24:58 PDT