The Gerloff Company an established San Antonio Construction Company looking for construction superintendents for our San Antonio and Austin offices. Experience in construction a must.
• Meeting with sub-contractors to obtain bids
• Daily oversight of multiple interior & exterior construction job sites
• Supervise all sub-contractors on the assigned projects
• Assure work quality meets expectations
• Generate purchase orders for Procurement of materials
• Assure sub-contractors have all materials needed to keep production flowing
• Receive material deliveries and assure there are no discrepancies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Experience in commercial and residential construction
• Previous project management is preferred.
• Knowledge of job scheduling, planning, expediting and cost control
• Ability in problem-solving
• Strong sense of urgency
• Professional with a positive attitude!
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Computer Literate and general office skills
• Self-motivated and confident.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Must have valid TXDL with reliable transportation, Good driving record and background.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Vaction & Sick time
- Paid Holidays
If you are looking for long term employment and career opportunities the Gerloff Co. is the place for you!!
To be a part of our TEAM: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 210-892-2770 ATTN: Human Resources or in person at 14955 Bulverde Rd., San Antonio, TX 78247
**Established general contracting company serving Central and South Texas for 29 years, specializing in Commercial and Residential construction with offices in San Antonio and Austin is currently seeking EXPERIENCED AND QUALITY CONSCIENCE individuals interested in long term employment.*If you are looking for long term employment and career opportunities the Gerloff Company is the place for you. ***
San Antonio, TX
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 09:03:38 PDT