Assistant Restaurant Manager
If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you have found a home! Moe's Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills!
As an Assistant Manager, your duties will include:
- Lead team in preparing and serving food with a smile.
- Provide fast, friendly and accurate service to guests.
- Assist General Manager with recruiting, hiring and training all new employees
- Assist with managing team member performance with clear feedback, recognition
- Help establish and maintain community involvement and local marketing programs.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are obeyed.
- Instruct staff on cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Excellent communicator: Speaks and writes with a high degree of professionalism and credibility.
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook.
- Hands-on management style is essential.
- Must enjoy building relationships and developing people.
- Passion for great food.
- Self- motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Extremely personable with professional appearance.
- ServSafe certified is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Quarterly Bonuses
To deliver the best customizable Southwestern food and an irreverent brand culture to communities around the world, making Moe's Southwest Grill the choice restaurant for guests, franchisees and associates.
To provide a one-of-a-kind experience that energizes everyone with an enthusiastic welcome, exceptional service, awesome food, killer tunes and an unforgettable time.
To promote a culture that celebrates originality.
To create wealth, growth and personal fulfillment by living Moe's distinct culture.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:49:04 PDT