Mobile Applications Developer - iOS and Android
Reporting to senior management, this is a new position working with a dynamic team of engineers from company's lead products, Zocle (social media) and Word Press for Broadcasters / Business (WPB) to rapidly deploy a series of new B-to-C and B-to-B mobile apps against new customer verticals. It is a hands-on development position requiring significant experience building iOS and Android applications. This is an ideal position for a software engineer with strong technical and interpersonal capabilities who aspires to have a highly responsible role conceiving, architecting and building apps around geo-location, gamification and sharing among social communities both public and private.
- Contribute to our native and hybrid apps written in Java and Ionic
- Integrate with backend RESTfulAPIs and services
- Work with management and development teams to recommend best solutions based on detailed understanding of business objectives.
- Participate in setting and meeting accurate task-based development schedules;
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on time and risk
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve project issues and escalate to senior management when required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree (s) in Software Engineering and related graduate or undergraduate business courses.
- Technical architecture and software development for iOS and Android mobile applications:
- o Objective-C, Swift, Java
- Advanced level (2+ years direct work experience)
- Advanced working knowledge (2+ years' experience)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Knowledge or Experience with Ionic is a plus
- Understanding of and experience using social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiar with agile software development (Scrum)
- Applicants are required to have worked in extreme development environments with, at times, conflicting short and long term priorities.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics is an important plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience plus benefits. We offer a great entrepreneurial environment and benefits where you can express and expand your professional craft.
Send resume with salary requirements. No telephone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer. For information please visit www.intertechmedia.com and www.zocle.com
Established in 2000, InterTech Media, LLC (InterTech) is a fast-growing provider of Internet & App based services for multiple end markets. Solutions include: social media intelligence and management, proprietary and Enterprise Wordpress based content management systems, website & app development, blogging, live and pre-recorded video and audio streaming, geo-targeted ad insertion, database marketing, texting, coupon marketing, podcasting, social network integration, and a comprehensive suite of mobile applications.
Given the rapid pace of development, the company is looking for highly motivated and flexible staff who can readily adjust to the changing needs of the Content Management and Social Media marketplaces. The organization consists of a dynamic team of engineers with a flat organizational structure and daily interaction with senior management.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 16:37:30 PDT