Product Manager, Mobile Apps
The Product Manager for mobile oversees our suite of mobile applications for consumers and doctors across iOS and Android platforms.
- Building and maintaining the mobile apps product roadmap and ensuring product development connects to business goals and customer feedback.
- Driving the product vision for mobile apps across iOS and Android.
- Setting the product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with design and engineering teammates to ship high-quality experiences.
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants.
- Establishing clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company as relevant to help identify product needs and requirements.
- Managing the product development process from concept through to launch and beyond.
- Building use cases and user stories around a product and communicating them effectively.
- Identifying methods and metrics for identifying success and failures while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 3-5 years of product management / product ownership experience
- Prior experience bringing mobile apps successfully to market
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and business stakeholders
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across iOS and Android
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working for a startup a plus
If you're interested in joining the team, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in GoodRx and why you think you'd be a good fit for the role.This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
GoodRx offers full medical, dental, 401(k) matching, unlimited vacation, company-provided lunches and a flexible work environment in Santa Monica.
GoodRx is leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use the GoodRx website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.
Santa Monica, CA
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 15:55:04 PDT