Job Title: Engineer (1099 contractor)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Duration: 3+ months
**Candidate must be able to legally work in the United States
Contract Engineer position to perform instrument design remediation work, adding engraved or etched numeric marking to instrument surface per FDA UDI requirements.
- Model and detail instrument designs utilizing Pro/Engineer design software.
- Modify 2D drawings and 3D models for correct placement and fitment of numeric markings.
- Understanding of practical design documentation and design controls guidance principles.
- Follow design controls guidance in executing product drawing changes.
- Work with cross-functional design teams to approve changes through Engineering, Quality, Regulatory and Document Control functions.
- At least 2 years of product design experience in the medical device industry or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills to handle modifications to several product drawings concurrently.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural engineering environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a science or engineering discipline is required for this role. Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of design controls and good engineering drafting practices.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, have a hands-on approach and capability to work independently within an engineering team.
- Demonstrated experience with a parametric CAD design package.
Tri-Power Consulting Services goal is to help Engineering, IT and Admin TOP TALENT obtain contract jobs with our large Electric Power Utility client as well as other reputable clients. Let us give you the opportunity you are looking for - Apply today!!
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 08:04:00 PDT