Business Development Manager
Perform business development and proposal management.
40 hours per week. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project. Travel may be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Business Development and Proposal Management:
- Provide the entire suite of proposal management skills (RFP analysis, proposal scheduling, technical writing, graphics development, coordination, subcontractor interface, technical writing/editing, and production).
- Provide business development support to help identify and pursue potential business opportunities.
- Maintain bid schedule, monitor contracting databases.
- Prepare and review Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Develop outlines and timelines for proposal efforts.
- Develop templates and models.
- Develop content and perform copy editing and proofreading of all proposal content to rapidly produce clear and accurate documents. Edit for grammar, accuracy, organization, and spelling. Responsible for editorial integrity of all proposals. Format documents for a professional, effective, and consistent appearance.
- Provide analysis of RFP revisions and amendments.
- Organize and facilitate proposal reviews and debriefings (Pink-Red-Gold Teams).
- Oversee proposal and presentation production including printing and packaging in preparation for submission.
- Maintain proposal and presentation libraries.
- Lead BD support staff, assign tasks, and monitor task completion.
- As directed by the VP Business Development, provide proposal support to the Division Directors.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for management meetings.
- Develop marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinate contract phase-in/transitions. Provide IT, administrative, and technical writing support to contract sites.
- The Business Development Manager will travel as required to contract sites, site visits, partner offices, and on other company business.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Special Skills
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline. MBA is preferred.
- Twelve (12+) or more years of relevant acquisition work experience; technical writing and pricing/price analysis experience is desirable.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time.
- Demonstrated DoD acquisition experience.
- Strong written communication skills and a solid understanding of Government contracting and the professional services industry.
- Strong working knowledge of a professional services organization, Government contracting, and FAR clauses preferred.
- Expert computer skills with advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite software.
The Katmai Family of Companies is a dynamic organization that offers a range of career opportunities for prospective employees. We provide services to the Federal Government in the areas of simulation and training, facilities maintenance, electronic manufacturing, software engineering, live training, net-centric systems, and construction. Our corporate offices also provide employment opportunities in accounting, contracts, IT, and HR.
We understand that our strength as a professional services organization lies in our talented workforce, and we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining outstanding employees from our exceptional staff of highly skilled technical workers to our team of committed and knowledgeable support personnel.
Katmai is committed to providing the highest level of customer support and satisfaction possible. If you share our commitment, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_e850f00b1b84447786ccd17214867984.pdf
EEO Supplement Poster : http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_585f835735374d089a44ff899c84ccfb.pdf
Pay Transparency Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_6f7d4fb6d8ce457a87d9f38f9cfe580f.pdf
Right to Work Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_84cb215622bf49b0ae03418b081847ad.pdf
Right to Work Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cedd5daf5c5f433a8ac24f0e4829b91c.pdf
E-Verify Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cf68148e2b2d4e9abcadd71c6cfd1364.pdf
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_a404b42bb4ff4cb5ba848ab1524fc761.pdf
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:19:31 PDT