Manufacturing Supervisor, Quad Cities - Illinois
This position will be responsible for all aspects of our company production, while utilizing our existing company procedures for our systems of quality (ISO 9000), environment and safety. Job responsibilities include the following: service, safety, quality, cost, purchase plans, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance, training, production standards, vendor section, communication and compliance.
- Degree: Technical Specialist, Industrial Engineer or similar. (2 years degree)
- Experience: Minimum 4 years in a production plant supervisory or management role.
- Position will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Communication/ Presentation abilities are required.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience is required.
- ISO-9000 Experience is required (ISO 14000 Experience will be valuable). ISO Internal auditor experience will be valuable.
- Well trained in all aspects of production (AS400).
- Planning /Purchasing Process Knowledge will be valuable
- Physical labor will be required to perform the essential functions at this job.
MRA helps business thrive by creating powerful teams and safe, successful workplaces.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company - MRA does not make hiring decisions.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:33:31 PDT