We are looking for degreed computer programmers with a Computer Science or Computer Information Systems "CIS" background versed in coding, problem solving and technical solutions to train in the highly lucrative programming world of Audio and Video solutions. Our customers are fortune 500 companies that are looking for unique personalized video conferencing, sound and lighting solutions for their corporate facilities, stadiums, concert venues and hotels. As an Audio Video "A/V" Programmer you will write code in technologies such as Crestron, Extron, AMX, etc.. Ever been to a concert or game at the Toyota center? If so you got to see our technical expertise first-hand.
Due to tremendous growth in our Audio Video Department we are hiring entry-level A/V Programmers with education and hands on experience in computer programming. Our project list is impressive- you will want these game changer projects on your resume! We invest in our people! We are offering fully paid trainings/certifications after 6 months of success as an AV Programmer!
Programmer Job Responsibilities:
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code. Will train in the following control systems: Crestron, AMX, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Savant, Tandberg, Polycom, Lutron and others.
Programmer Job Duties:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing.
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, Computer science, Computer Systems Engineering, or similar.
- Crestron or AMX programming experience strongly preferred (we will assist with training if you meet other requirements)
- 1+ year of Professional or Internship level of programming in SQL as well as languages such as VB, .NET, etc.
Full time employment opportunity with great compensation commensurate with experience, and long-term opportunities for performance bonuses, raises and career advancement and continuing education.
- Health and Welfare Plan which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, Supplemental Disability, Supplemental Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness, Employee Assistance Program (EPA)
- Medical and Dependent Reimbursement Programs
- Exceptional 401(k) Plan with matching Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity that considers all applicants and employees without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer for applicants and employees protected by federal, state and local laws designed to protect applicants and employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
In addition, the Company will continue to make good faith efforts to attract as applicants qualified minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The Company is committed to ensuring Equal Employment Opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
We are a structured cable. commercial security and audio visual company with large scale commercial projects in the Houston and Dallas areas
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:58:18 PDT