Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/Professional Services Specialist 1
Founded in 1969, Stockton University, New Jersey’s Distinctive Public University, is also one of America’s most distinctive public universities, consistently ranking among the nation’s finest educational institutions and among the top ten public Master’s institutions in the Northeast. Stockton proudly offers the academic, technological, and cultural advantages of a large institution combined with the community spirit of a small liberal arts college. Stockton is noted for combining an outstanding interdisciplinary approach to graduate and undergraduate education with all the qualities of an outstanding employer. We offer a unique vibrant working environment, a wealth of work related opportunities and outstanding employee benefits. Stockton is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a qualified workforce to support the mission of the University. The University is located in the Pinelands National Reserve in southern New Jersey, about one hour from Philadelphia, two hours from New York City, three hours from the Baltimore/Washington area, and 20 minutes from Atlantic City. The University’s location, active, stimulating campus life and diverse community make Stockton University a great place to work!
Stockton University seeks applications for a 12-month professional staff position in the Nursing program to be appointed at the level of Academic Fieldwork Coordinator.The Nursing program serves over 200 students and is composed of two post NP masters certificate programs, an adult gerontology masters NP program, a 15-month accelerated BSN program, an RN to BSN program, and a four-year pre licensure program. Programs are divided between the Manahawkin Instructional site and the Galloway campus. Program expansion is anticipated in the near future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing administrative and data management tasks for student clinical placements. Collaborate with program faculty on aligning clinical placements according to course requirements. Act as clinical liaison between nursing program faculty and clinical site personnel. Coordinate and arrange clinical sites for student placement for both graduate and undergraduate students. Conduct clinical site visits and coordinate clinical and lab needs of the program with graduate director, undergraduate program coordinator, sub-track coordinators, clinical adjunct instructors, and course coordinators. Cultivate and expand clinical site resources. Interact with fieldwork coordinators in other disciplines and demonstrate, through past accomplishments and actions, the ability to support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission.
Minimum Qualifications include: (1) BSN; (2) Licensed as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey; (3) Demonstrated appreciation for the role of the nurse practitioner in primary care; (4) Effective leadership, organizational, and communication skills; (5) Minimum three years of clinical and administrative experience combined; (6) Knowledge of the Southern New Jersey healthcare community;
Preferred Qualifications include: (1) MSN; (2) Clinical experience in a variety of practice settings across the lifespan
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply please visit: https://stockton.hiretouch.com. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward.
1.) A letter of interest describing qualifications and accomplishments
2.) A current resume or curriculum vitae
3.) Unofficial Transcripts/relevant professional licensures and/or certifications
4.) Three references who will be contacted to submit required letters of recommendation.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
- Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
- In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
- Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at www.stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
- Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Additionally, pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Stockton University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (i.e., which includes but is not limited to the prohibition of sexual misconduct and relationship violence, including sexual assault and harassment) in all of its educational programs and activities.