Electrical Engineer/Controls Technician
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred, Associates degree in a related technical field OR equivalent work experience will be considered. Experience in controls/automation in an industrial plant setting a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Variable Frequency Drives applications, configuration and startup.
• PLC applications, configuration and troubleshooting; including any of the following brands: Allen Bradley, GE, Modicon, Siemens.
• HMI applications including Wonderware, RSView, PanelView, Magellis
• Power Systems applications including Switchboards, Motor Control Centers.
• Arc Flash Studies using SKM or ETAP Software
• Autocad drafting design skills
• Heat Trace Systems Design
• Onsite troubleshooting of various motor control elements in industrial plant settings.
• NEC code knowledge
• Motor Controls components knowledge, such as contactors, circuit breakers, pilot devices, proximity sensors, photoeye sensors
• Project management, organization materials, labor and files
• Ethernet, profibus, modbus, devicenet networks knowledge
Compensation Package Includes:
Competitive Salary dependent upon: Skill Set, Experience, Qualifications
Applicant must be drug free
Applicant must have a clean driving record
AutomatedPower of Flowood, Ms. seeks an Inventory and Purchasing Manager to manage inventory and the computer database associated with inventory management. AutomatedPower sells electrical equipment, materials and engineering services to industrial facilities and electrical contractors, primarily in Mississippi.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:17:44 PDT