Inventory & Purchasing Manager
Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Business Admin or related field required. Experience in the following areas a plus:
• Inventory control using computerized systems.
• Bar Code systems maintenance or implementation
• Purchasing agent
• E-bay Transactions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned as necessary)
• Accountable for the condition and maintenance of inventory and inventory systems
• Establish, operate and maintain an E-Bay store for the sale of electrical materials
• Purchase inventory for the warehouse
• Purchase materials for project jobs as called upon to do so
• Eliminate dead stock inventory
• Add new inventory items as compelled by sales demand, working with operations manager to make those determinations
• Analyze sales and statistics of inventory items to determine quantities needed
• Maintain shelf labels for inventory items
• Maintain pricing in Eclipse Software for all products
• Manage returns of products to vendors, overstock, dead stock and defectives
• Maintain accurate on hand quantities within Eclipse using the cycle count method
• Negotiate prices on materials with vendors
• Manage Buying Group membership and the associated Rebate opportunities
• Implement and maintain bar code scanning systems for products
• Be a role model for company appearance and culture, with a polished professional appearance and behavior
• Work with inside and outside sales managers to set up and maintain the pricing matrixes
High level of computer skills required, majority of time will be spent working computer based projects
• Importing price lists from an excel file into eclipse software system
• Loading Inventory into the E-Bay Store.
• Handling E-Bay Transactions
• Managing the upgrades of Eclipse software.
• Creating, Printing, Attaching Shelf Labels using Shelf Labeling Software
• Exporting data from Eclipse Software into Excel Files
• Working within Vendor websites online for purchasing and other activities
• Capable of simple IT tasks such as setting up local printers
• Implementation of the bar code scanning project will be computer intensive
• Fluent using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
Work Environment: The work environment is fast paced, ordinarily with a sense of urgency present in order to service customer requests. Working hours are expected to be 8hrs/day, approximately 7:30am to 4:30pm, but are subject to change.
Benefits package includes:
Competitive salary, amount depends on skill set, experience and qualifications
AutomatedPower of Flowood, Ms. seeks an Inventory and Purchasing Manager to manage inventory and the computer database associated with inventory management. AutomatedPower sells electrical equipment, materials and engineering services to industrial facilities and electrical contractors, primarily in Mississippi.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:25:53 PDT