FIELD Technician (JFK)
Essintial is an award winning, rapidly growing, IT Services company headquartered in Mechanicsburg, PA. We are currently seeking a Full Time Airport IT Technician to work onsite at the John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK).
Responsibilities include repairing computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, and associated peripherals. You will learn how to support devices only utilized in an airport environment such as bagtag printers, kiosks and boarding pass printers. Additionally, reinstall operating systems in the case of hard disk failures. The salary for this position ranges between $15 - $18 per hour, depending upon experience.
Our current available shift: Rotating Shifts, MUST BE FLEXIBLE, 7 Days a Week (Including Holidays)
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have the following:
• Two Years of Onsite support activities
• Comptia A+ (Preferred)
• Hands on experience. Managing and troubleshooting: PC's / laptops, printers, scanners and other devices. Able to identify and resolve technical issues or identify issues to properly escalate to the next level for resolution.
• Configure and deploy PC's, printers, scanners and kiosks. Very skilled at installing and configuring Windows operating systems.
• Basic hardware repair experience PC's / laptops, printers, scanners, laser printers and some dot matrix printers is a plus.
• Flexibility with Schedule and willing to work holidays is a requirement.
• Provide hardware installation, de-installation, moves, adds, and changes, preventive maintenance, and basic remedial repair.
• Communicate effectively in a team environment with co-workers and customers. Follow directions of team leaders and on-site Management.
• Respond quickly to customer requests. Must meet or exceed service level requirements (SLA's)
• Efficiently handle multiple tasks in an often stressful environment without supervision.
• Knowledge of the following systems/programs/operations: Microsoft Office Computer Service Microsoft Windows 3.x,95/98/Me, 2000, or XP
• General LAN/Wireless troubleshooting skills
• Certifications Comptia A+ Service Technician
• Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
• Familiarity with safety procedures and anti-static precautions.
• Professional appearance, attitude and ethical behavior required.
• Please submit your resume detailing your latest work history. Please include dates.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE FBI/TSA SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECK
We offer benefits and a generous paid time off program for our employees. If you are interested in this position, please respond to this posting with your resume and qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview. Essintial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *Learn more about us at www.essintial.com*
Essintial Enterprise Solutions provides Worry-Free IT services for your entire organization. We have the ability to seamlessly work with your organization to provide you with expanded field service capabilities. Our Solutions encompass a full suite of service supply chain functions; including managed services, parts inventory management, depot repair, field service and a technical assistance center. Essintial enables you to focus on your core competencies instead of your back-office service supply chain. Furthermore, Essintial can reduce your costs around service operations by leveraging our decades of experience and leading systems and tools. Learn more at www.essintial.com.
New York, NY
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 07:25:47 PDT