Job Description: Verification Specialist
Department: Background Screening Operations
Location: Corporate HQ
Report to: Order Entry/Verifications Supervisor
Pay Tier: $9.00 - $11.00 hourly
- This position performs verification of education, employment, and reference information as well as entering the information into our
- company database.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position includes the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- • Retrieve verification of required information for applicant processing utilizing established protocols
- • Performs data entry using word processing, spreadsheet or database commands; formats material as required
- • Analyze presented information in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies prior to entry
- • Identify exceptions to the standard operating procedures of the position and escalate them as necessary
- • Consistently meet the established daily unit quota for the position based on the services being performed
- • Produce quality output with an accuracy/error rate that is within thresholds defined by the position, with and without direct
- • Work accurately and effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- • Basic clerical duties
- • Excellent verbal communication skills, including good grammar, voice and diction
- • Detail-oriented, able to follow up standard operating procedures
- • Strong keyboard skills (60 WPM, 95% accuracy)
- • Properly handle confidential information and records
- • This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- • The position is a full time position with the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- • No travel requirements for this position
- • High School Education or GED equivalent.
- This description is based on management's assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a
- general guideline for managers and colleagues. It does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job duties or responsibilities, and
- may change at any time with or without notice.
- All employees are subject to background screening, employment verification and drug testing. For information on the physical demands of this job
- please contact HR.
About Applicant Insight:
Established in 1990 and headquartered in New Port Richey, FL, Applicant Insight, Inc. is a single source provider of workforce screening solutions for businesses in both regulated and non-regulated industries for over 25 years. Applicant Insight currently manages programs for many of the most visible companies in the US, and regularly consults with major national employers and associations to develop employment screening solutions that are cost-effective, compliant, and address corporate goals and regulatory requirements.
Ai's background screening solutions are accredited by the Background Screening Credentialing Council (BSCC), as recognized by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).
Applicant Insight proactively advocates for key industry initiatives through ongoing leadership and involvement in professional organizations including but not limited to: the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association (SILA), the HR-XML Consortium, and the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA).
As a complete provider of background screening, drug and alcohol testing, occupational health services, reporting, program management solutions, forms automation, insurance industry automated appointments workflow, agent self-pay, and vendor management programs, Ai holds a marketplace niche at building thorough and compliant programs that cross multiple service lines. Our position as a single-source provider of the complete range of workforce screening requirements is unique to the industry, allowing our partners to find ways to cut costs by consolidating their screening services under one partner.
New Port Richey, FL
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:15:34 PDT