Technology Consultant II
We are seeking a Technology Consultant to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for but not limited to installing, maintaining computer equipment as well as integrating business applications for customers.
- Analyze user needs and develop technology solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with others on implementation and setup
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance, trouble shooting and virus, malware removal
- Previous experience in computers, trouble shooting, implementation and installation
- Recommended Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSE
- Familiarity with server and network environments, Microsoft Server and setup of Active Directory Environments. Routers, switches and low voltage cabling such as CAT5e and CAT6 terminations.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 16:43:26 PDT