We are currently seeking to hire an QA Developer to become an integral part of our team! The QA Developer is responsible for developing, planning and coordinating testing activities. The QA Developer will ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the defect tracking system. The QA Developer will work closely with Software Developers to create automation tests, regression tests, develop test plans and test cases. Ecommerce experience in cross browser testing
- Reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structure test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Proven working experience in quality assurance.
- Proven knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Associate's Degree in a related field.
- 4-7 years of experience.
Benefit of working with us:
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for Employees
- 401k program with a company match
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profitability
- Weekly drawings for gift cards and cash
On-Demand Talent Management is a Virtual Boutique IT Staffing firm dedicated to providing an extraordinary experience for our client and candidates.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 18:35:03 PDT