Construction Project Manager
Breeden Construction is seeking a Project Manager for upcoming projects with a minimum 5 years leadership experience with project size of $10 million and greater. Looking for wood frame multi-family construction candidates who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess strong communication and computer skills, to include project scheduling software. Proficient with MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Project. Specific job duties include:
- Assistance in feasibility, due diligence and proforma development for construction projects.
- Management of pre-development and design teams, including the coordination of design preparation documents to ensure accuracy, quality, value and compliance with standards and the budget.
- Direct responsibility for the permitting process.
- Lead the bidding, negotiation and contract/subcontract award process for new construction.
- Manage all aspects of contracts (writing, change orders, invoices and progress payments).
- Direct and manage the construction process and project controls.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, updating and managing all aspects of the project schedule including owners and subcontractors.
- Maintain project budgets and costs.
- Attend and conduct weekly progress meetings to ensure the budget, schedule and quality expectations are achieved.
- Primary problem solver and handles conflict resolution on project. Initiate corrective action as warranted to achieve the project expectations and goals.
- Maintain project records including all current plans, specifications, submittals, construction change directives, change orders and closeout documentation.
- Actively share knowledge and lesson's learned from project experience.
Breeden Construction, a subsidiary of The Breeden Company, has provided general contracting services to our own portfolio for more than four decades. During that time the company has constructed over 10,000 apartment units, 2 million square feet of commercial shopping center and office space, countless tenant improvements, numerous residential subdivisions and 1,700 residential homes through an affiliate, LynnhavenHomes, LLC. Therefore, it was a natural progression that we utilize the knowledge and experience developed over this long history to move forward with the opportunity to offer our proven expertise and services on a third party basis to select clients.
Our decades of experience in the construction industry provides us with the proven ability to perform all aspects of the construction process from conceptual estimating and design, to value engineering and delivery of the final certificates of occupancy. Our dedicated construction team and talented subcontractors have successfully delivered high quality projects on time and under budget, saving owners in excess of $5 million.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 12:50:17 PDT