Field Service Technician
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform duties in sales, service, installation, inspection and certification of Fire Extinguishers and Wet Chemical Restaurant Fire Systems.
- Competitive Hourly Wage (Depending on Experience)
- Paid Holidays
- On the job training provided for the right person
- Mon - Fri work week - No Weekends
- Advancement Opportunities and Pay Increases Based on Performance
- Drive company vehicle to assigned sites
- Perform inspection of fire extinguisher and fire systems
- Service and repair fire systems and equipment
- Maintain and calibrate equipment to minimum standards
- Assist in sales and communicating additional requirements
- Technical/mechanical experience required
- Familiarity with fire systems and equipment is a major plus
- Background in plumbing and/or construction is helpful
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to measure, cut and thread steel pipe a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have valid Driver's license and clean DMV Record
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
Hangtown Fire Control, Inc. has been giving our clients piece of mind by keeping homes and businesses safe from fire damage.
Since 1982 we have built an excellent reputation for quality work both for residential and commercial clients. We continually strive to provide products and services that our clients value, want and need which meet or exceed expectations in all areas. Our commitment to client's satisfaction is second to none.
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:11:14 PDT