Human Resources Manager
IEA Recruiting is partnering with MedSpeed to find an HR Manager to support their 2000+ employees.
MedSpeed is a rapidly growing company with 80+ offices across the US, they love what they do, and their team works hard to make an impact. The HR Manager must have a comprehensive HR background, including extensive experience in employee relations, policy implementation performance management and HRIS experience. This individual is based in Elmhurst but works in close collaboration with the area managers to meet overall objectives.
Compensation range is $70-80K plus 12.5% Bonus.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
- Oversees new hire onboarding process
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Implements and administers compensation programs to ensure compliance with Local, Federal, and State Laws
- Oversees the performance management process to ensure consistency, timely delivery, and legal compliance
- Acts as a consultant to managers in resolving employee and labor relation issues
- Oversees the administration of unemployment claims/hearings, workman's compensation filings
- Advises and coach managers on performance management and corrective action
- Drive and manage key HR projects to build and develop HR infrastructure
- Oversees employee recognition program
- Management of routine reporting on HR metrics (turnover, recruiting cost, bonus program)
- Serves as backup on occasion for accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll
- Reviews and enhances HR processes, onboarding, and career development, using appropriate technology. Recommends and supports implementation of updates and changes to HR technology as required
- Analyzes business needs, documents requirements, and suggests change to HR processes and systems. Considers how technology can enhance the effectiveness of HR functions as the basis of recommendations
- Partners with Operations on HR process enhancements and trains operators on new processes and technology
- Solicits input from Operations and other functions on how to improve HR processes using technology
- May work on special projects to improve HR processes
- Troubleshooting & testing
- Problem-solving with system's technology
Experience using Kronos Workforce Ready, ADP or similar Employee Self Service System is desirable.
MedSpeed is an ISO-certified, technology-enhanced healthcare transportation solutions provider that helps organizations reduce risk and achieve maximum business value. For more than ten years, healthcare organizations have worked with MedSpeed to transform their transportation into a globally-optimized, leverageble logistical framework ripe to produce quality service results and an enhanced economic value proposition. Governed under the principles of Lean Six Sigma, MedSpeed's superior approach to transportation design and execution consistently delivers operational quality, economic value and strategic advantage.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:03:12 PDT