Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese) Financial Advisor & Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Bilingual (Spanish And/or Portuguese) Financial Advisor & Sales Manage to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
If you've never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that's okay!
Our Financial Professionals arrive with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, the resources and the specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody(Aaa) Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor (AA+).
Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments*** provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 16:02:37 PDT