Marketing Director/Graphic Design
Butler, PA. based test equipment manufacturer is seeking full-time entry level graphic designer. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly creative, self-starter who's will assist with the company's branding, web and print material, trade show logistics, promotional support, literature and other sales media and will work directly with the sales department. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Local residents preferred.
- Creation of promotional material, including the design and development of flyers, posters, magazine ads, email campaigns, social media advertising, trade show material, as well instruction manuals and product videos
- Assist in company's branding and ensuring all materials including the website messaging is fresh, consistent with branding guidelines, and enhances user engagement/conversion
- General maintenance and updates to company website
- Remain current with digital marketing trends and best practices
- Annual strategy/budgeting of advertising and show dollars with Sales Manager
- Photography/video of company products
- Manual writing with input from engineering and service
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven Graphic Design capabilities
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and WordPress
- Social media savvy
- Working knowledge of a wide range of media; including photography, web design and video
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be self sufficient
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Word
We offer an excellent benefits package: medical/dental/vision insurance, a list of supplemental insurances, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, along with paid vacation and sick days, we also have nine paid holidays. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and education.
The applicant must be able to pass a drug and background check.
**WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WORK IN A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT**
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 12:51:19 PDT