Captioning and Program Support Coordinator
Job Title: Captioning and Program Support Coordinator
Job ID: 24298
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Code: 1035, Range 1
Department: Center for Faculty Development
About the Position
The Captioning and Program Support Coordinator works independently to provide administrative support and coordination for the programs and services offered by the Center for Faculty Development (CFD). The position coordinates the planning, management and implementation of the captioning process workflow.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support and coordination for the Captioning Services performed by the CFD, including client outreach, planning and managing workflow, and completing transcription and captioning projects.
- Providing reception and information to phone, email and walk-in inquiries to the office; Serve as general resource staff person to the CFD Director.
- Provide support for CFD professional development sessions and special events (e.g., scheduling, room set-up, welcome/check-in, preparation of session materials, as appropriate.).
- Support faculty and staff with technical support when needed in the CFD Lab and meeting rooms.
- Provide support for other Student and Faculty Success units, as appropriate.
To apply, please visit: http://www.sjsu.edu/hr/careers/jobs and search for Job ID: 24298.
Equal Employment Statement:
SJSU is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of SJSU to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities who self disclose.