LPN Ventilator Relations Specialist
High Tech Respiratory - Customer Relations LPN
Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned homecare companies in the mid-atlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase market share throughout the country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our patients.
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Ventilator Customer Relations Specialist with Community, you will:
• Have clinical hands on high tech respiratory experience, and / or customer service experience specifically with ventilators--Required.
• Answer all incoming calls in a professional, polite manner, ensuring proper etiquette and timeliness of response
• Take orders from physicians or other referral sources; place the order internally
• Process all new patient referrals as assigned.
• Review all documents and additional information necessary to enter patient demographics, insurance information and patient notes into company program.
• Make any data corrections as necessary in company program.
• Distribute new patient referrals upon completion of data entry to appropriate staff/departments for continued processing.
• Communicate with sales force and management; interact with external and internal customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Licensed Practical Nurse with current state licensure. Must have clinical experience in high tech respiratory equipment and supplies. Customer service experience in the medical/healthcare field is a plus. Knowledge of HME, and Medicare guidelines is preferred. Bilingual is a plus. Must possess good communication and people skills. Must be detailed oriented, organized and neat in person and habits. Computer literate. Ability to work in a team office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this sedentary position requires an associate to regularly sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-VERIFY
Community Surgical Supply is one of the top regional providers of homecare products and services with over 50 years of industry experience. Well-developed specialty programs for pediatric and adult patients in respiratory, nutrition support, and home infusion therapies ensure better home health outcomes and improved quality of life.
Toms River, NJ
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:22:51 PDT