A leading provider of royalty data processing and accounting services in Woodland Hills seeks a SQL developer to join a team working on back-end development.
- Experience in Database Design, normalization and structure
- Experience in SQL query optimization
- Experience in Full development lifecycle especially database testing for data integrity
- Stored Procedure/Function Writing
- Ability to develop new projects and pickup/maintain existing ones
- Experience with Regular Expressions, SVN, Shell, XML
- Ability to understand and maintain legacy code
- Desire to continually learn, take on new projects and be challenged
- Motivated learner with strong research skills, requiring minimal supervision
- Great communication and analytical skills
- PL/pgSQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Accounting or financial database experience
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: paid time off, holidays, medical and dental insurance plans, 401K plan
The position is Full-Time, Monday through Friday in Woodland Hills, CA. No telecommuting. No relocation assistance. Not a contracting opportunity. No sponsorship. Candidates must submit a resume in PDF, Word, Open Document, RTF or plain-text formats.
To apply, please send resume and salary history.
Located in Woodland Hills, CA, we are the leading provider of royalty administration services in the United States.
The company was founded in 1995, and its key executives have hundreds of years of experience. Since its inception, our establishment's IT-centric approach to royalty administration has set the standard for technological innovation in the music industry. The company has developed proprietary databases and software applications which facilitate accuracy, transparency, and accountability for all aspects of royalty administration.
Woodland Hills, CA
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:35:49 PDT