Work Study - Academic Support - Tech/Labs (Western Campus)
Department Name Center for Learning Excellence - W (3W2120)
Campus or Location Western Campus
Vacancy Number WS070-18
Reports To Assistant Dean Learning & Engagement
Recruitment Type Internal
Job Category Work-Study
Position Type Student Employment
Union Position Non-Union
Number of Openings 1
Job Description Summary
• The student will provide timely instructional support and resources to enhance teaching and learning through the CLE .
• The student will collaborate with CLE staff develop learning objects and promotional materials for the CLE , faculty, and/or staff.
• The student will develop customer service skills by working closely with CLE staff and faculty.
• The student will gain presentation experience through assisting the CLE staff during hands-on workshops and presentations.
*Consistently maintain 6 credit hours each semester;
*maintain satisfactory academic progress;
*adhere to College's confidentiality policy;
- successfully pass background/drug screening;
*maintain open lab time as scheduled;
*help maintain the facilities;
*other general maintenance requirements;
*work with specialized equipment including chemicals;
*preference given to currently enrolled students in major;
*familiarity with Microsoft Office;
*ability to work with minimal instruction;
*other duties as assigned.
DAYS AND HOURS TO BE DETERMINED BY STUDENT AND SUPERVISOR .
Target Hiring Rate/Salary $8.15 per hour
Posting Open Date 09/05/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you currently a student at Cuyahoga Community College with approved work study funds?