Work Study, Student Support (Eastern Campus)
Department Name Call Center
Campus or Location Eastern Campus
Vacancy Number WS040-18
Reports To Director
Recruitment Type Internal
Job Category Work-Study
Position Type Student Employment
Union Position Non-Union
Number of Openings 6
Job Description Summary
1) Understanding the importance of customer service in a diverse environment.
2) Engaging calls and live chats with self-help options utilizing online resources and new technology.
3) Providing real job experience in a call center environment.
4) Strengthening of communication skills both verbal and written—including office professionalism.
5) Assist with outbound communication campaigns.
*Consistently maintain 6 credit hours each semester;
*maintain satisfactory academic progress;
*adhere to College's confidentiality policy;
*successfully pass background/drug screening;
*answer phone and take messages;
*clerical duties such as filing, data entry, copying and faxing;
*open and sort mail;
*strong interpersonal communication skills;
*willingness to learn new technology;
*assist with special projects;
*other duties as assigned.
DAYS TO BE DETERMINED BY HIRING MANAGER AND STUDENT
Target Hiring Rate/Salary $8.15 per hour
Posting Open Date 06/22/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you currently a student at Cuyahoga Community College with approved work study funds?