HRIS/HCM Implementation Specialist
Complete Payroll Solutions is seeking an experienced HRIS/HCM Implementation Specialist to join our growing team in our Springfield office. This position is responsible for effectively implementing and training new clients on multiple advanced HCM platforms and technology. This includes creating, administering, and reviewing a project plan for management, the client and others as needed throughout the client on-boarding process. This position implements client data and information for multiple HCM modules including payroll, benefits and other HR features and includes managing the service needs of clients through payroll processing, informational assistance, problem solving, and maintaining the client relationship.
Key job criteria/responsibilities/standards:
- Implement payroll and benefits information and train new clients on the Kronos HCM and/or EvolutionHR Application
- Setup General Ledger Reports and Files.
- Setup Time Off Accrual Plans
- Maintain outstanding client communications
- Advise sales team on product developments
- Work with IT Director for product updates and support
- Complete management projects as assigned
- Provide quality customer service to all CPS clients
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed
- Responsible for client data integrity audits and corrections in order to ensure successful daily, quarter-end, and year-end process and printing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to implement HCM or Workforce Management Software Solutions
• Must possess strong Project Management Skills
• Must have a general understanding of cloud-based full-suite CM Solutions such as: Kronos, EvolutionHR,PeopleSoft, Workday, Ultipro, ADPWorkforce Now or Paychex Flex to name a few
• Ability to implement and support various HR modules including payroll, onboarding, benefit enrollment, employee self-service, applicant tracking systems and time and attendance.
• Must have experience providing end user training on a software product
• Must have the ability to provide consultant, classroom training, and post deployment support, based on client requirements
• Must possess a strong customer service background
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
• Ability to prioritize job tasks and multi task function.
• Have a proficient command of the English language and communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Certifications. Licenses, Education Requirements, Experience, Skills:
• College degree preferred.
• Five years previous experience in payroll, tax, training or client experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five years of experience in a Customer Service oriented role.
• Prior Project Management experience, preferably in a software implementation capacity.
Complete Payroll Solutions is the Northeast's Leading HR, Benefits and Payroll partner, providing solutions to small and mid-sized employers throughout the Northeastern United States. CPS is comprised of the most talented workforce professionals in the industry, and we attribute our success to their dedication, teamwork, and continued commitment to excellence.
Team members benefit from competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, growth and advancement opportunities, and a collaborative working environment. Please visit our website at https://www.completepayrollsolutions.com to learn more!
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:19:20 PDT