Immediate Opportunity - SASPROGRAMMER
My name is Donald Barnable and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a nationalstaffing firm and are currently seeking a SAS PROGRAMMER for a prominentclient of ours. This position is located in E HANOVER, NJ. Details for the position are asfollows:
- Seeking a top-notch SAS PROGRAMMER
- Candidate should be able to perform development of analysis dataset, generation of tables, listings and graphs from both internal and external data sources.
- Review/Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician
- Review and provide feedback on statistical analysis plan, output shells, CRF, edit checks and other relevant trial documents
- Program according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, and figures for clinical trials and submission activities
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables
- Provide input as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial level activities
- Track clinical trial milestones for statistical reporting deliverables.
- Maintain records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial/project analysis and associated documentation
- Previous SAS programming and development. Previous pharmaceutical SAS experience is mandatory.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in generation preparation of analysis dataset, generation of both safety and efficacy tables, listings and graphs and strong validation skills.
- Good programming experience in pooled analysis is a plus.
- Expert knowledge/experience in SAS software.
- Good knowledge of drug development process, SDMT, ADaM IG, CDISC standards.
- Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate clinical trial data flow, especially in Oncology.
- Consultant will be working with existing code and modifying or adding to it.
- Will be working in a team environment with multiple programmers.
- Develops and complies with project/study standards and specification following internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects and archives trial/project analysis and associated documentation.
- Clinical pharmacological trial experience is preferred but not required.
Ifyou are interested in hearing more about the position Pleasereply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are lookingfor!!!
Pleaseforward this email to any friends or colleagues as we will send you areferral bonus for any candidates referred and hired who is still gainfullyemployed after 30 days.
Pleasereply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are lookingfor!!!
You would be working with a Confidential (Legally not allowed to mention the Company name) client in the Pharmaceutical/Consumables Manufacturing Industry. They are a Global Fortune 500 company, that being said you will be paid through my firm - The Fountain Group initially.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
East Hanover, NJ
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 20:08:36 PDT