Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator is the center of creativity for our office. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tacking sales data; planning events and trade shows; maintaining databases, website content, and social media content; creating virtual/photo listing tours, listing flyers, and post cards; and all other general marketing needs. This person will communicate, on behalf of the company, in person, through email, and over the telephone; with vendors, sales agents, management, customers, and staff. This person is responsible for knowing and understanding franchise, company, county, and state marketing guidelines, regulations, and laws. The Marketing Coordinator will create and maintain the office calendar and training schedule; and must have the ability to multi-task, think on one's feet, continuously meet deadlines, and be able to de- escalate agent/customer complaints efficiently and with professionalism. The person in this position may be utilized as a "fill in" or "back up" to the Administrative Assistant Position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the Job (listed in order of importance):
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by creating and maintaining marketing and advertising publications, listing materials, presentations, websites, and other general marketing products.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with agents, vendors, management, and other staff about marketing events, products, and activities. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer, copy machine, printer, scanner, and fax machine.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; and have a keen sense for detail.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and staying above the technology trends.
• Creates, stores, and maintains videos, listing photos, and presentations.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains marketing/advertising participation records.
• Provides product knowledge and marketing tools training to office sales agents.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, to include Publisher, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and have an aptitude for technology.
• Must have a command of the English language, be able to communicate effectively and creatively.
• Must possess a knowledge for general office machinery and marketing tools.
• Experience with the Adobe Suite is preferred.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• High School Diploma or Equivalency Required; some college with Marketing/Advertising background is preferred
LIFTING OR OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs from the floor and carry and place on shelves.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for several hours at a time.
• Constantly positions self to maintain copy machine and office computers in the office work area, including under the desks and in meeting rooms.
• Must be able to sit in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
LICENSING OR OTHER SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• NOTE: Cannot posses an active Real Estate License in this position.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 10:26:22 PDT