Medical Laboratory Technician
We are seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- Analyze blood, and other bodily fluid samples from patients (20-50 samples/day)
- Prepare samples for Alfa Wasserman Ace Axcel Clinical chemistry system, Beckman Coulter Access 2 immunoassay system, and CDS Medonic M-series (hematology analyzer)
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies; troubleshot and contact the vendor for any issues
- Write SOPs, instrument manuals, calibration and maintenance for instruments based on the COLA/CLIA guidelines
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a Laboratory Manager
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a medical laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
Independent Hematology, Oncology, and Internal Medicine Clinic incorporated on July 5th, 2012.
Wake Forest, NC
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 09:25:15 PDT