LPN/RN Charge Nurse - 11-7 shift - Full time and Part time
The Charge Nurse will...
- Provide direct care to patients
- Supervise and direct nursing staff in accordance with state, federal, and MFA guidelines
- Communicate patient status to the Unit Manager
- Assist in the supervision, orientation and training of the nursing staff
- Participate in the patient care planning conference with other disciplines
- Identify atient goals and approaches. Maintains current nursing knowledge
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay with shift differential of $2.00 Monday through Friday and $3.00 on Saturday and Sunday
- Affordable health & dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire
- Paid time off
- Extra pay for holidays
- 401k with 50% company match
- Scholarship opportunities and continuing education.
The full time position will be 40 hours per week and the part time posiiton will be no more than 30 hours per week. Each position MUST work every other weekend.
Please visit our website at www.vabeachhealthrehab.com and complete an on line application and survey assessment - the survey assessment is needed in order to consider you for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Seasoned LPN or RN's
New Graduate LPN's
Previous Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
Active Virginia RN or LPN license or
Active Compact Multi State Privilege license for RN or LPN
Virginia Beach Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is owned and operated by Medical Facilities of America, Virginia's largest Healthcare provider with facilities across Virginia and into North Carolina. Virginia Beach Healthcare and Rehab has provided Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Services to the community for almost 40 years. Located off First Colonial Road, it is easily accessed from all areas of Hampton Roads
Virginia Beach, VA
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:41:24 PDT