Field Service Technician (Sussex)
Required Skills & Abilities:
• High level of concern for customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Windows Operating System knowledge (XP,W2K, Win7, LAN and WAN Networking)
• Allen Bradley PLC/Visual Basic/Access & SQL Database programming and troubleshooting
• Capable of ladder edits, transfers and installation of updated software using remote access tools
• Ability to read schematics and technical manuals and troubleshoot equipment
• Knowledge of typical factory automation equipment (motors, VFD's, analog circuits, etc...)
• Weekday or weekend travel to customer sites for startup and support work.
• Complete Expenses Reports, Technical Service Reports and Time Tracking
• Proper use and maintenance of any supplied equipment
• High level of organization with concern for reaching closure
• Able to work independently
• Make travel arrangements for travel, accommodations and other travel related items
• Travel is approx 75 to 80%, about half of that International
Primarily responsibility: Maintaining and enhancing existing Corporation customer relations, liaison between the Sales, Engineering and Services groups to provide an unsurpassed level of customer service, Position reports to Service Manager.
• Provide Telephone and/or Onsite support for installed systems requiring technical service assistance. This may include support on legacy systems.
• Provide Installation & Startup services for new PLC based systems.
• Provide continued training to clients on software use
• Initiate routine telephone calls to identify customer satisfaction or issues and maintain a log of the results for necessary follow-up.
• All usual and customary expenses are covered
• Project management, coordination and planning
• VB.net or C++ competent
• VB6 competent
• Bilingual (not required but a plus)
Temp job thru SITE Personnel with Kohl's HQ in the Falls
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:47:51 PDT