Drafting/CAD Technician II (JP10759)
Position: Drafting/CAD Technician II (JP10759)
Location: Corning, New York 14831
Duration: 12 Months Contract Role
• Major specialty materials R&D and manufacturing organization seeks Mechanical CAD Designer with experience in Solidworks (current version).
• EPDM (Enterprise Product Data Management) is a plus.
• Mechanical design of machine parts and assemblies
• Detailed drawings
• Assembly Drawings
• Print Fabrication packages
• Familiarity with Sheetmetal is a plus
• Familiarity with Weld Symbols is a plus
• Makes basic engineering computations and prepares and revises specifications.
• MS Excel and MS Word experience required
• 3D modeling
Minimum: A 2 year Technical Degree is preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience working hands on with CAD/SolidWorks
Manger Must Haves:
• SolidWorks experience
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Ability to work under general direction
• Team Experience
• Self Starter
Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 05:40:47 PDT