Manager - Integrated Marketing
Manager - Integrated Marketing
Position Category: Staff - Full-Time
The Integrated Marketing Manager synchronizes the advertising and public relations for Utah Valley University's marketing initiatives. This individual leads initiatives with ad campaigns, press releases, and develops communication strategies based upon data and modeling that engages target audiences in a way that facilitates conversion to key initiative and institutional KPIs. Performs research and gathers data. Collaborates creatively with production and design teams.
- Directs and supervises workflows by assigning job duties, handling external communications and facilitating interdepartmental communications. Allocates resources of the organization to maximize efficiency, creativity and collaboration in building and maintaining the brand identity or consistent branding across marketing and public relations channels.
- Responsible for obtaining advanced knowledge of industry trends. The marketing administration side of this role involves customer acquisition costing strategies, refinement, and development of marketing goals, promotional activities, and branding in consultation with marketing clients and staff. Directs market research and analysis to verify opportunities and trends is an essential part of this job function.
- Works closely with and reports directly to the Senior Director of Marketing to develop strategic marketing plans that support institutional and client initiatives. Leads efforts to guide the creation and implementation of audience engagement marketing elements with the Digital Marketing Manager, including website, mobile applications, social media strategies, digital advertising and online promotions.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree plus three to five years of related experience, OR an equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the Summary of Duties totaling at least seven years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and depth experience utilizing: Google Analytics, Scarborough/Nielsen, Cision or TrendKite, NUVI, TrackMaven, PowerEditor, Multivariate attribution modeling, YouTube Creator Studio, backend analytic platforms for each of the primary social channels, cross-promotional strategies, cross-platform strategies, Co-branded initiatives, push and pull strategies, cross-channel retargeting/remarketing, email marketing, SEO, brand platform authoring, and data mining.
- Superior writing, editing, oral and presentation skills.
- Project management, leadership, and budgeting skills.
- Skills implementing marketing plans.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate with various departments, design services, product management, client services, event planning and organizational communications.
- Ability to build good rapport with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to contribute to team building in a collaborative and creative team culture.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Schedule: M-F 8 am - 5 pm with potential nights/ weekends
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Pay Range: $41,804 - $55,739
Advertisement Number: ST35417
Open Date: 10/04/2017
Review Start Date: 10/15/2017
Close Date: 10/29/2017
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant: Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who apply on or before the “Review Start Date." This job advertisement may close at any time after the review date. Please list a minimum of three references. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process for a letter of recommendation.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/3816
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.